Come Visit The North Pole and Santa!
Santa's Workshop at the North Pole is a Christmas themed amuesment park, come see how Santa lives on a daily basis. At the North Pole there are over 25 rides including small rollercoasters, arcades, magic shoes, and Santa himself! There is something for everyone at the North Pole.
List of North Pole Attractions
- Feeding the reindeer
- Talk to Santa in Santa's House
- Ride rides over 25 of them
- Play arcade games in Miners Town
- Watch a magic show in Santa's Show House
- Enjoy the Elmer the Elf Show
- Watch a glass blower make Christmas presents
The North Pole was founded in the 1950's and was founded to be a normal theme park but then changed their theme to Christmas and have been adding new rides and more Christmas spirit over the years. It is a great place to visit if you are missing the Christmas spirit or would like to buy Christmas ornaments. My Personal Favorite is the Peppermint Slide it a long twirlly slide in the middle of the park.
- Adult Tickets: $22 a person
- Child Tickets: $22 a person
- Baby Tickets: 2 and under get in for Free!
- Senior Citizen: Senior Citizens over the age of 60 get in for Free!
- Military Tickets: $17 a person a Military ID is Required
- Group Tickets: Groups over 6 can get discounted tickets of $20 a person
Season Passes Available
- One Season Pass: $55 for one person
- Family of 4 Season Pass: $192 for 4 tickets must be in same household
- Opening Hours: 10am - 5pm times may vary for holidays
- Weather: The park does close if there it rains, but offers rain checks for visitors to the park if it rains on them.
- When are they open? Mid to End May to Christmas Eve December 24th.
Where is the North Pole Santa's Workshop?
The North Pole is located just outside of Colorado Springs in Cascade Chipita Park. From Colorado Springs just highway I-24 and take the exit onto Pikes Peak Highway ( the same highway you would take to drive up Pikes Peak). On the highway you will drive for a few minutes and you will be able to follow signs to the parking lot of the North Pole. Parking is free at the North Pole and there are lots of parking spots available. See where the North Pole is below.
- Address: Santa’s Workshop 5050 Pikes Peak Hwy Cascade, CO 80809
- Phone Number: 719-684-9432
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org